Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So many things have happened recently.

People in MOP found a GR, Candor, and fostered it over at a member’s house. That was where I placed my wangwang (now Nicky), and that also happens to be where at least four more dogs reside.

Candor, a Jack Russell, a Yorkshire terrier, a Norfolk terrier, a Pomeranian, and a Beagle. Living together in a tiny 3 room flat.

The dogs are very active, and they all jump around at the door whenever their owners come home. Most of the time they’re jumping all over Candor because she’s crippled. The dogs don’t get the attention they deserve.

I voiced this out to members of MOP, but as usual, everyone treats me like an ignorant kid overcome by emotions.

Go figure: nobody ever listens to the 18-yr-old “little girl”, but everyone wants a piece of her. How perverted is mankind?

No, I am not pinpointing the peeps in MOP, but generalizing instead. And if you don't like me generalizing, prove me wrong then.

I am sick of people. Sick of their scheming ways and twisted brains.. I know I am going to get shot for this, so shoot me but that’s how I am feeling now.

I think I’m going crazy. I can actually hear voices in my head now.

Voices in my head. Telling me to jump off the platform in front of the train, to step out in front of the oncoming car, to run amok, screaming wildly and spitting on everyone in sight.

Emotions, each trying to squirm their way out of me so that I scream and shriek, holler and cry. But no, I will not let them win. You will never see me cry.

You will never see my CRY!

No comments: