Monday, February 04, 2008

You don't know what I give up for a life like this


Where I'm spending most of my money nowadays.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the only thing I could find to take pictures of. Because my rectifier was a second hand DIY one bought at 30 bucks, it obviously couldn't perform to its peak. So it kind of overcharged my NEW battery until it exploded, leaving my rpm meter staring pointedly at the big ZERO for at least 3 months. Without fixing the rpm meter problem, I already had to fork out a friggin' $480 to get my bike up and going.

While I was there, I saw Sub_Zero's poor bike.

Photobucket

Aawww..

And elsewhere, I'm not a giao gwee (gambling addict) but it's all in the name of friendship and fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

ting.sharon said...

hi jaz, tracy SO CUTE !! .. =)