Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm Still Getting The White Screen


But what the heck. I been suffering from blogging withdrawal symptoms for quite a while. I've been so busy.

On a side note: If you want to get me, you need to give me at least two weeks notice. I can't help it, I don't actually like it, but I actually have to jam pack my days in advance. No time for blogging.

Anyway, I've uploaded these eons ago but haven't had the chance to post them. I'll be back to bolden the title when the problem gets resolved.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Credits are in the comic strip itself.

So I gave the Lazy a huge surprise some time back.

Photobucket

I conned him into driving me to Kallang leisure park to meet a friend, then conned him over to the indoor stadium, where I presented him with this:

Photobucket
Whoa, look at the date.

Aaron Kwok's concert! Lazy likes the Kwok Kwok.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The tickets came from my aunt Jennifer, who had to back out becauce her date backed out and she didn't want to attend it alone. We went there with Amanda, her friend.

Photobucket

The show was spectacular. Didn't expect him to still be able to dance to much. Was cool that he came out in a shower of golden dust.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As usual, he went through a montage of clothes and props.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and I caught him in hia MJ pose.

Photobucket

Photobucket

... and he walked out to touch the audience.

Photobucket

He's somewhere in that mess of people.

Photobucket

The coolest thing about this concert was that it had a record-breaking 360 degrees... "thingy"... for him to play in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The freaking thing could split open too.

Photobucket

If you thought that was cool, look at what he's wearing.

Photobucket

Its like chain mail for the (slightly more) fashionable.

Apparently its made of some metal metal thingy, and weighs a hefty (???) (I forgot how much, lah) kgs.

Photobucket

And then he started playing with water.

Photobucket

The awesome thing? His pants were see through when it got wet.

Which got other parts of his female audience wet.

Photobucket

And here's him being decent again.

Photobucket

Cute, lah.

No comments: