Thursday, November 01, 2012

Updates




So the adorable new guy told me that he wanted our monthly "nice meal" to be on the 18th of this month, and that it should be a really nice dinner.

Was wondering why of all months, he chose this one to set a specific date. Then it hit me - 18th Nov was our half-anniversary! Our first tiny milestone!

For those of you thick in the skull, it's been officially 6 months since we've been together. And it's adorable that he remembered.

Aaaaanyway, work's great, life's great, nothing to complain about.

Since my hiatus, I :

- changed a boyfriend
- opened my own student care centre
- made some new friends, formed a group called 'G6' (long story)
- been thoroughly enjoying life

Work's been stressful as hell, but then again, work always is, but in this case because I'm working for myself, I'm the hard-pressed boss who yells at myself all the time when I make a mistake.

But you get the picture.

G6 is fun, although our Alpha was the first to disappear. Then we have Bravo, and Charlie (that's me), and Delta, and Echo (who is dating Delta), and Foxtrot. 6 people in total, thus, G6. Because, "like a G6, like a G6".

Til next time, au revoir!

No comments: