Sunday, January 09, 2005

Okie I know I've haven't been in like, forever, but hey, I'm a busy girl!

I was referred to this website by Alex, ministryofpets.com which is a forum for all pet owners. Squeezed a lovebird out of my boyfriend because of this.

His(hopefully its a dude) name is Mika(ok its a dudette's name)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and she's the sweetest thing ever.

Met a few friends online thru' MOP, namely Yuffie and Silvanus. Hello there! And they brought me to this birdshop at bedok. There, I was the mosquito center with all e mosquitoes having a bloodsucking fest on me.

1st mosquito: "and here kids we have the artery. notice the pulsing motion, producing fresh blood with every pump, so sweet and delicious.... *bite*"

2nd mosquito: "viva la jazzamin~"

ok this entry's not to be as crappy as hell, so I'm cutting the crap.

Went for a gathering with the bird people of MOP yesterday. There was silvanus, yuffie, reno, oldowl, feathers with her friend, dent and his daughter, uncle shanlung, and not forgetting me and my boyfriend. Took lotsa pictures, you wanna see?

Beg me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

dent's daughter with her lovie (so cute~)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

reno with his pipi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

oldowl's puti grooming feather's nico after nico attacked her

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

dent's inconspicious speckle looking like a quail

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

silvanus with uncle shanlung and venus

Sorry guys! Since I am the one holding the camera, there isn't a me in the pics to go around! But don't be sad, I know that you want me, and being the awfully generous dudette that I am, here I am!



----->




---->



--->



-->



->



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cut me some slack, can ya? I'm having a bad hair day.

No comments: