Wednesday, April 20, 2005

CANDOR'S BEEN ADOPTED!!! HURRAY!!

I can't tell you how much joy this brings me.

Taken from uncle Ronald: Latest up date.

This Is What We Are Waiting For.

The lady which I mentioned earlier about adopting Condor still wants to, but her castle won't be ready in a 1 year, she promised to take care if Condor if still available during that time.

But read this . Guarantee for All to jump with JOY!!

HURRAH! Finally Condor Found A Home.

This morning I had to beg my close neighbors to foster her or possibility to adopt her for my sake, cause of good Kamcheng promising them I could go over to help them to take care of Condor whenever there is problem. Bringing her when ever I go out with my grs. Then have consented and now the case can close amicably.

T-egg, You had done a good job in fostering her for quite some time and all of us in MOP are very grateful for your kind gestures. Now the departing is here. We know it is difficult but the decision of a permanent home for Condor is in the hands of ppls in the admin. The new home is now waiting anxiously for Condor.Should u call us or go over to your place to collect Condor Today.

Muahahahaha! I can't tell you how good I felt with this post.

Oh happy, happy day!

No comments: