Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I know I have been neglecting you guys here. Its just that, I'm going through a part of my life where, no matter how hard I try, I just don't have much enthusiasm for anything anymore.

Even if I were to turn on the pc, I wouldn't know what to write. Everything I type comes out distorted.

Mom says I should submit an article to the news. She says that I shouldn't let my language go to waste. How am I to submit an article when anything that comes out of me instantly becomes shit?

Shit, I'm gonna write this entry in my usual distorted fashion.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My very vain and very noisy Mika.

And here's what I found on my way home after a practical lesson at Bt. Merah.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My future car.. it's definately gonna happen.

A "pantang" taxi driver on my way to school..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pandan leaves. Rumoured to ward off evil spirits.

Well, there's nothing more that I can report(thus the picture gallery post), will leave you guys with this thought..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*have I or have I not posted this picture before? hm...*

No comments: