Thursday, January 03, 2008

I Don't Want To Go Back To Work


You know how sometimes one horrible day can cause three months worth of the buildup of love for work to go kapeesh?

Let me list out the horrible things : -

- Woke up late and had to rush for work.
- Saw that some bitch stole a company with a HUGE headcount from my industry that I have been following up for some time and I can't do anything about it.
- Lost a company with big headcount due to the anger at that bitch.
- Crap appointments that will probably fall off.
- Got knocked out of the top two presenters slot, of which I was originally on top of.
- Got my integrity questioned by my boss due to the fault of the freaking taxi driver who chose to go one big round around the island back to my office.
- Colossal jam on the way back home due to an accident at Lentor.
- Late for class due to the Lentor accident, decided not to go at all, then found out it was the second last lesson already.
- Boyfriend came home near midnight after work.

Urgh. And all I can do is to shut the hell up and rant here because some of my colleagues have already brought up the same problem to our small boss, only to be called petty.

No morale. No morale. No morale.

Don't want to work anymore la.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

aiyo...poor thing.....well i'm sorry to say...shit like this always happens....the only way it to take a deep breath...n muddle through it as best u can...n pray that the next day will be better....but i hope this *hug* helps. :p