Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fucking Irritating


I abhor the expression "harrrrrrrrr........" people give when you tell someone to do something.

You know, that whiney sound you make when someone tells you to eat a pound of shit.

If I can get super mad at primary 2 kids for "harrrrrrrr...."-ing when I tell them to do their work, I can get even madder when a full-grown adult does so. I mean, how childish are you?

It is not an expression or anger or sadness, it does not help you think better. All it does is buy you that 5 long-assed seconds you spent "harrrrrrrr..."-ing and tells the person that you don't want to do it. Then what do you want that person to do? Do every single little thing for you?

Well, fuck you.

Do you think by "harrrrrrrrr...."-ing the god-damned thing that you're so terrified of will go away by itself? That class work and homework will automatically disappear? That ingredients for a recipe we're supposed to prepare for today's mini-party will automatically fly to my house by themselves? That the food will cook itself?

Oh just GROW UP!

No comments: