Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The entry for drivers has been deleted because this blog is purely for entertainment purposes. I am not allowed to divulge information that people can use because this is a crappy blog.

This blog is solely for my crapping purposes. No dice!

*evil webmistress* Beware!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They wrote my name wrongly so I chewed it off.


Well, an interesting thing happened today. Sent my friend off at the bus interchange this morning. While waiting at stop number 39, I saw this awfully cute little rat being mauled to death by a cat.

Why? Because...

----->


---->


--->


-->


->

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



And the cat was still playing with it even though its guts were showing from its ripped body. *shudder*



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*who? me?*

Yes you. Don't act innocent.

No comments: