Thursday, December 23, 2004

A war happened at my house today.


This guy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

challenged this guy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

to a one-on-one on my living room ceiling.


They fought long and hard, shed many blood and tears and finally, settled their disputes.

One was tired of living(he must be, he challenged a lizard!), and one was hungry. They both got what they wanted in the end.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(notice the missing spider)

That concludes the first war! Well, the second war between me and my boyfriend is still ongoing, will be back to update on war reports.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A christmas tree has been set up at my house. As it has been in the possession of my family for more than ten years, this is considered a family tree.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Notice the presents below the tree. The red one is a present for my sister, and the other is for my boyfriend. And since I am the only one bored enough to wrap them up and place them under the tree, those are the only presents there.


Guess what I got for my mom?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It a dvd player from me, my boyfriend, my sister and her boyfriend. No, I'm not kidding.


Well, as I am a very very generous babe, here's a little something for you guys.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Instant Headache!

No comments: