Sunday, December 26, 2004

Merry Christmas, world! Here's what I did this festive season.

On Christmas eve, my mom ordered pizza and KFC, and a couple of chilli crabs to share around. As like every year's Christmas eve, me, my mom and my sis were all celebrating at home. This year, we had my boyfriend, my sister's boyfriend, my aunt, her boyfriend, and a couple of my friends over. And to tell you the truth, this is the first time we had guests over for Christmas.

I couldn't even begin to tell you why and how, but this is one of the best Christmas I've ever had. I could've gotten pictures, but everyone ducked for cover when I pulled out the camera.

Anyway, back to my usual rantings:

We played mahjong on Christmas eve. I had Daniel Ong from Perfect 10 over

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

whom we affectionately call Kenny.

Mark Lee was also here, but I couldn't get pictures of him.

They loved my dog, and plotted to eat her. Mark especially loved her "button"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

which he pressed and pressed until she got fed up.

We stayed up all night and I lost 19 bucks. Not bad huh, considering the fact that I lost 300 bucks the last time I played.

They left around 5 or 6 in the morning, and I promptly fell asleep.

The next day, we went out to the glass house for a Christmas dinner. Bloody Fish n Co upped their prices so much they might as well go for daylight robbery. But anyways...

Here's a picture of an incredibly sweet babe having some incredibly watery mushroom soup.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this is what we had for the main course:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They call it the Seafood Fondue. It's not really much different from the seafood platter, but this comes with an incredibly yucky peri-peri (what the hell is that?) sauce that we were supposed to dip the food in. Yuck. Somebody gag me please.

And here's (yet) another picture of the incredibly sweet babe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

who had the veiw of the inside of the glass house's first level (the second level was closed) while eating. Here

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

that's for you poor darlings who've never been there before. I love that place, although it has some memories that I want to erase.

After our daylight robbery meal, we walked all the way to Orchard, where I followed the trend and took a picture of this Christmas tree

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

while it shook its ass at me. There were so many people and tourists there that I seriously doubt that I could ever get home. Eurgh!

No comments: