Friday, December 09, 2005

This is the period of time during work whereby you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO but to stone in front of the computer. Might as well blog, eh?

Sorry to all who worried about me on Tuesday, I'm fine now. And sorry about my last post, was kinda' in a depressed mood when I wrote that. Me and lazyChoo are fine now, thank you very much.

Work's good, life's good, but everything's getting monotonous. Every single day slips by so fast without me having accomplished anything except working mindlessly. Ah well. When I save up enough money I'll be taking a private diploma so maybe I'm not wasting my time after all.

Gawd, you won't be able to imagine the amount of males here who have the RES (Roaming Eyes Syndrome). You only have to be a female in their presence and you'll automatically feel the famed "scan". Up and down, back and front. Makes one kind of wish that the law did not forbid one to dig out other people's eyes.

Courier's here! Gotta run!

No comments: