Friday, August 03, 2007

I can feel it


There is much I want to say. But for now, there is much that I cannot say, even in my own blog. Can't talk to Lazy because he's much too busy for his girlfriend. Can't blog either. What's the next best thing to do?

After the hostility of the previous two days, I'm sure many of them are monitering my blog right now, hoping to find any teeny piece of degratory post to complain to Lazy about.

I'm sure they'll be disappointed. Funny how the human mind gets disappointed when they don't find stuff about themselves, even though they get slammed most of the time they are mentioned.

I surprised myself by not giving them the satisfaction of returning their dagger stares and childish attitudes. I'll be the bigger person and walk away and let those involved continue capering around in their small ways.

Following in the comment "Don't want to come don't come lah. Don't come liao give everybody that attitude." I'm not going for the dinner. Your way of remembering MH is to get together and enjoy each other's company. My way of remembering him is to go down to his resting place to light a joss stick for him. There's no point of me making myself uncomfortable by going to someplace I don't like to meet people I don't like either just for the excuse of wanting to commemorate MH.

Then again, Lazy doesn't allow me to meet my own friends for dinner and movies even when he meets his own friends for dinner and movies.

I can actually feel the chains tightening around my wrists.

Ouch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why love when it last only for a mth or 2 ?
every mth or 2 there's a quarrel n then hurt n pain....
SHIOK maybe ?
Tiring u know break up n then make up n then break up n make up by picking up small little toys makes u over the moon boy...sure u r a simple lady.
it's love n care n u being the special one n thing that he cares abt THAT is the thing u r looking for rite ?
But u r happi with just pick me up toys,passionate kisses and a good snuggly,rompy bedtimes.... hmmmm...
if that's all that u r looking in ur life. well a lot of growing up u need gal.

good luck is all i can say... anyway will be waiting for ur next boo-hoo.... so call break-ups again...

jazzyme said...

It's relatively normal for dumb people to read between the lines and see only what they hope to see, but that doesn't make it right.

I'm not in the position right now to lecture dumb people because I'm sick of dumb people.

So dumb people.. shoo shoo!