Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back again


Random squawk: 你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远


After skipping the depression bout for 2 months, it's back again.

I wish I had that kind of confidence, that kind of security, that kind of love and that kind of courage to actually make that kind of decision together with Lazychoo. But I don't. And what we have is not as strong. Not as special anymore.

Somehow I have this feeling that I've made a wrong decision regarding the jobs. I feel as if something's gone horribly wrong.

I haven't studied much for my exam on 10th September. I am so going to have to retake that module.

I am going to cancel my 2A TP on 4th September, and this time, I'm not asking. Maybe I'll take the October one. Maybe I'll take it in December. Either way, the rest of you shut the hell up and let me make my own decisions.

Sometimes shutting the hell up is one of the best decisions. Believe me, it beats wasting your effort and breath on something someone else will never remember.

No comments: