Thursday, October 11, 2007

Calling for any Insurance Agents!


Hi guys, as you all may already know by now, I'm working in an insurance firm. However, much as I love my company and the plans they provide (I bought the very plans I'm selling), ACE does not have life/endowment plans.

So, I'm calling out to any insurance agents (note: agents only, not applicable to FAs)!

Whichever company you're from, I have questions for you. And if I like what I hear, I'll buy from you. However standard rules apply:

1) Don't calculate my finance for me
2) Don't pressurize me / No hard-selling (I mean it, if you do that I will get angry)
3) For goodness' sake don't meet me at McDonald's or Burger King
4) Don't ask me for referrals / Don't attack anyone I'm with

I'd like it if you could let me take a look at the policy wordings as well.

What's the good thing about this deal, you ask? Well for one, you get to meet the infamous (in this blog only) Jazzyme, two, you make a new friend (or meet an old one), and three, you potentially get to close the deal. But lets not make that the highlight of the talk unless I'm really sure about it.

Give me a hollar at southparkjazz@yahoo.com with your details and I'll confirm + chop + guarantee contact you, whether or not I'm meeting you.

No comments: