Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Uncertainties


So many unhappy things I can't tell him about.

So much anger.

So much disappointment.

So many uncertainties I can't talk to him about.

The future.

Are we just wasting our time and our youths on something that might not have a future? Will we, ten - twenty years down the road, still be single and look back and feel frustrated that we didn't take a hold of our own lives when we could?

I feel as though I'm just here for the heck of it. I feel that he is too, because he has no other choice. It's just so bland, no effort, no nothing. It's been this way all along. I was blind to believe that there could be any other way when there isn't.

I used to have a tinge of jealousy when others received flowers and gifts and have their other halves made the effort to keep the love and the romance going. Now everything's just bland. We're both just thankful that the glitches are getting smaller and smaller, much less hope for romance or effort of any kind at all.

I've been so moody for these past .. god knows how long.

This can only mean one thing.















PMS is here. Heh.

No comments: