Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Enough already


The previous post garnered a record-breaking (for this blog) number of comments within a few days.

Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it.

However, certain things have changed since then, and I've had absolutely NO time to update. I apologise.

I still have no time to address certain issues, including a published and two unpublished comments, which were left unpublished because I wanted to address them individually, but I guess you'll just have to wait til I have the time.

Work's getting crazier and crazier. Workload's a lot more than normal because as time progresses, more and more responsibilities are hurled on to our shoulders. In time to come, I won't even have the time to enjoy a quiet hour or so with a novel.

Just a quick reminder though, this is still my blog, and the only outlet on which to unleash all my pent up whatsoever. Think, before you judge.

I have to go. I hope I'll have the time soon to address the issues and post new stuff, and hopefully be able to tell you guys some BIG news. Heh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! BIG news!?!?! You getting married??? hehe.. ok.. I'm just guessing. :P

jazzyme said...

No lah.. More like adding another member to the family, but not in a bad way. Tee hee~ Big news to me lah.

YuFFie said...

Haha! i know i know =x

jazzyme said...

ssSSHHH!!!! Don't tell don't tell!!

Anonymous said...

i know you won't wanna publish this comment again.. cause i'm right....BUT *WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL OF HAVING ANOTHER DOG IN THE FAMILY?*

Anonymous said...

I want to know!!!! Hahah nah kidding.. take your time. I'm just sick n bored.