Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Razzle Dazzle OCS '08


Anthony invited me (as a last resort, dammit) to his social night at OCS the week before. Was fun (but no handsome hunks).

It was the very first time I saw him wearing so formal, with leather shoes. The shoes were what completed the image, in my opinion. He came and picked me up in his dad's car.

Photobucket

What other colour could you expect the green-loving Anthony?

Photobucket

Photobucket

He got chosen for some entertainment halfway through,

Photobucket
Discussing the band name

He's playing with the broom. Give it up for Every Mother Sonnnnnn!!!!!



Ant and his friend, I-forgot-his-name.

Photobucket

His date was a very sweet girl who kept me company when the guys went off to mingle.

Photobucket

According to her, most of the dates of the guys weren't actually attached to the guys. They were typically like Ant, who had no one to go with and anyhow grabbed somebody as a last resort (you are so going to be reminded of this for a long time, Ant).

Photobucket

On the far right is Joseph, my secondary school express classmate. Coincidental, eh?

Photobucket

I look like I went out with my younger brother.

Anyways, my hair was braided a little that night, and when I took it out, the results were very unexpected.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A deviation from my normal straight hair. Nice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ask you, ah. Wouldn't it be wierd for the girl's boyfriend, if girl agrees to go out with someone else for OCS dinner? Like, isn't it slightly a little uncomfortable? Not lashing out, just seeking opinion cause it happens.

jazzyme said...

Actually yes. Lazy wasn't quite happy about it but after all, Ant is a close friend to us.

Still, Lazy trusts this guy, and I try to make Lazy as comfortable with it as possible. We even went for supper after that (Lazy, me, Ant, CCS, Sky).