Monday, August 29, 2011

Lapdancing/Striptease Classes





Freaking painful!


I have bruises and aches in places I didn't even knew existed.


On the up side, because it was an all-ladies' studio, we were free to walk around in sports bras and hot short shorts.

First lesson alone was torturous. I don't know why I signed up for 7 more classes, but I did.


We did sexy walking, touching, basic movements, and floorwork. Oh god the floorwork. Technically the sexiest part of all, but also can easily turn gross with wrong expressions and movements.


The floorwork was also the killer for me, and probably the entire room full of girls. You can hear groans and muffled yelps, and the occasional thump of a girl whose arms gave out and who fell the the floor in a painful heap.


I'm still very much sore today, but it comes with an odd sense of accomplishment.


Onwards we GOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: