Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Here. I’m back.

So where shall I start? Been away for so long, so much has been happening throughout the new year.

And anyway, being the nasty me that I am, I am not going to wish you all a happy CNY. I hope all your resolutions get broken the moment you make them.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA~!~!~!~! so bite me.

Stayed over at my godmother’s house for a couple of days leading up to CNY. Found some antiques

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

that were still in working condition. Cool.

On reunion dinner night we had three tables of steamboat at my granny’s house with all her seven children and their families.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and that alien with the yellow feelers is my youngest cousin in the Tan family (although I would dearly love to deny having any relations with him). He is one spoilt nasty little brat, and oh how I would dearly love to give him a tight slap! His sister’s no better too, although she has no intentions of rolling about on the floor when everybody else’s trying to set the tables.

I would love to continue verbally abuse him here, but I think crankiness is already setting in. It’s affecting my writing.

And next, here’s my cousin closest to my age, Chee Yong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This photo taken with my camera phone by the nasty little brat’s sister. The same goes for this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I brought my dog over for reunion dinner. It was a nightmare. Imagine having kids stick to you like glue, chittering and chattering non-stop, bothering you about giving them the dog, while your dog shivers in fear because she’s scared of children, and whines whenever they come near, and then having those children say you’re abusing the dog because she’s whining.

If my hands weren’t full trying to protect my dog I would’ve given them a tight slap each and sent them back to their parents.

I know, I know, children will always be children, but how come some children are nicer than others? The reason is simple: parents. Some parents are very bonded with their children, and some are simply glad that theirs are bothering others instead of them.

Ok I’m getting off topic here.

This is what I found the next day after collecting my ang pows at granny’s house. This guy hugging a tree in broad daylight,

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this weeny little thing at the corridors on the way to the lifts.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then I went to my other granny’s house for another steamboat reunion dinner. Gave my uncle this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No visible reaction, but I can see that he likes it.

No comments: