Wednesday, February 02, 2005

On the spur of the moment, I've decided to combine both my emo shit blog and entertaining blog. It's getting kinda' tiring to have to update both blogs at once. And my conscience will nag at me incessantly if I ignore my emo shit blog for long.

So.... peeps listen up! Blog here will be updated with bad moods, tantrums, sappy lovey dovey schitt, and verbal abuses!

You have been duely warned.

P.S: After careful and thorough scrutinizing of my blog by an authority figure(namely my mom), I've finally found flaws with it.

Firstly, the font is too boring and cramped. I don't care. If you're really interested in what I have to say you'll read each and every single word with extra care.

Secondly, my archives. Some may not notice the archives links located at the left side of this page, and something's wrong with it. January's split into half and so's Febuary. The same occurs with October, November and December too. The second part of the first line and the first part of the second line is October. The second part of the second line and the first part of the third line is November, and so on. I hope you get the drift, because I don't.

No comments: