Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Ok I know this is very, very late but hey, when I’m not being the ultra busy girl that I am, the computer’s being hogged by my sister and/or her boyfriend. What’s an internet addict to do?

OK, fine, I apologize. I’m SORRY YOU’RE ALL HALF-WITS WITH NO SOCIAL LIFE!

Having read through my last entry and realizing that it was pretty lame, here’s something that is not so lame.

The day before my birthday, baby took me out for a surprise. We almost didn’t go for this surprise outing due to a major argument which ended in a shouting match between me and baby. Naturally, he won (due to lots of training in camp) and I was forced to go out with him.

He took me to Harborfront center and we walked around for awhile. The CNY decorations are up! Here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is nice. Looks like the latter in Tom & Jerry

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is horrible.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Somehow it gives off an evil aura.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Looks like Mushu in Disney’s Mulan

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Behold, the green piece of shit!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What the hell is this?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“wah kaoz”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“Mom.. it’s scaring me”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Too cute, I had to put another one.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After messing around and disfiguring some of the statues, we went on to Mt. Faber.

Baby had not only already booked a ride on the cable car for us, he even arranged a sky-dining experience for me!

The service there was fantastic. Peeps, do try to get on the cable car’s sky-dining experience with a loved one, it really is great!

The view:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bird’s eye view of trees

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Our appetizers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The sunset

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“woah”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The dizzy babe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The (un)romantic candlelight (is that alter oil?)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The birthday cake (tiny, isn’t it?)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Night view of the city

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No points for guessing what this is.. (it’s the moon you half-wits)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The infamous “golden chicken” of sentosa

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The photo taken of the cruiser by the swa-koo babe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The most delicious ice-cream of that night

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(where’s my advertisement fee?)

And last but not least, the romantic gift

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: