Friday, February 04, 2005

Well, nothing much to say today, except that english class is BOR-ING. 4 lessons so far and 4 essays handed up. Essay every single lesson.

Look lady, if I wanted to write essays and articles I can very well do them at home, away from those kids.

Basically I'm just here to fulfil a promise to show you peeps a picture of my newly completed Mazda RX-8 model. Here:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Random thoughts:-

- My most spectacular orgasm was in my dreams. Woke up and my ****** was still throbbing *groans*

- I hate it when people pronounce the golden retriever as "golden receiver". I mean, what the hell is that?

- Yes, I admit! I'm into older guys. While bimbos my age idolise their pop idols, I go for Hollywood stars Richard Gere, George Clooney and such. Not to mention Louis Koo, Tony Leung and Donnie Yen.

- Got sent home the other day because class was cancelled at Jurong. The lecturer's grandmother was pregnant (no kidding)

- Many don't realise this, but women are actually horny bitches, surpassing men. They just don't make it obvious so that men would take the initiative, thus making them even hornier.

- He thinks he's so smart with his bleached hair and that dumb grin. Kids nowadays... *sigh*

- Forcefully reminded of a friend of my boyfriend; this malay guy who made out with my lovebird when he first laid eyes on it.

- A trip to Orchard yesterday confirmed my belifs that Singapore has a horrible service industry.


Well, nothing much more to report, leaving you with this picture to wank off to:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And no, I do not like Sylvester Sim. I'm a Taufik girl. This was a birthday gift from Onn, Wenyi and Pengmung.

No comments: