Sunday, July 24, 2005

Raining.

Little drops of crystals, finding their way into the earth, giving new life everywhere.

Haven't been in as regularly as I'd wish to, but hey! I've been busy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, I've just been lazy.

Let's start from the day before yesterday. Now what happened then?

Ah yes. My new baby! This is my new baby.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know there is more pictures than neccessary, but I couldn't help showing off. Isn't he beautiful? It's a HE, by the way. Don't ask why.

Tianbao drove me all the way to Sim Lim area to get this. The entire trip, starting from the point when I met him, consisted of nothing but drool. I drooled when I first saw his bike, was drooling all the way on his bike, drooled somemore at the bike shop, and drooled all the way back on his bike.

Ta-daa! The one-eyed cyclop.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*drools* No wonder I felt so thirsty.

Rolled around for awhile at home and then went out to meet Kegen. Kegen is such a sweetie! Sat around and chatted, having Shihlin chicken and starbucks coffee.. *drools somemore* and then went over to Phuture. Was hoping to meet Ben, but he was at club Momo. But never mind, I got to see Clinton busy working behind the bar!

Met a few new friends there at Phuture. This malay girl and her husband. Upon introduction, she immediately asked me to help her keep a lookout if her husband has any other girlfriends.

Wierd.

There were a few more, but I couldn't catch their names (or remember them either). I think one of them, his name was... buns. Eeww.

Shifted to Velvet underground soon after, enjoyed the air-con and the ambience there. The music was great! I think I'm in love with that place.

We had to go off early as Kegen had something else on. Aaww.

Woke up the next afternoon (yesterday, that is) and was whipped out to lunch by Y. He had yesterday all planned so it was lunch and movie at Suntec, and finger food for dinner by the Esplanade.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was our month-iversary.

I know this may sound stupid to you, because it was to me. I used to think that if a couple celebrated month-iversaries, then anniversaries wouldn't be that special anymore.

Not anymore. Anything could happen within a year. What if you never got to celebrate an anniversary with the person most special to you? So many missed opportunities to make a day special and spice up the relationship.

Plus, it does makes an excuse to have yet another special together.

Back to the topic, we'd only just started on the finger foods when suddenly, there were bright flashes across the sky. Fireworks! NDP preview fireworks!

Fireworks on our month-iversary!

It was such a special day. Pity I didn't have my camera with me.

Anyways, now that I've finished with my sweet, sweet post, I'll leave you with something disturbing to ruin your day.

-->


-->


-->


-->


-->


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think only some females wouldn't find this disturbing. Heck, even I found this disturbing.

No comments: