Sunday, July 03, 2005

Whew!

What a whirlwind these few days!

Well, my third day as a GRO was the best! It was on Friday, which meant lots of people and drinks. Yaorong was there as well. I caught his eyes shooting daggers at customers who were talking too intimately with me.

He didn't like what he saw. Needless to say, I quit the job. So there.

Before that, I was actually working/helping out FREE as a race queen for the dreamcars event at Expo.

Pictures!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Do I look wired or what?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and gingerhusky, a fellow member of MOP. It was her skirt I was wearing, by the way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and the elusive DareDevil, also a fellow member from MOP.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I look so fat beside gingerhusky!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The souped-up DC-5 Integra that I was working with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The race queens specially flown from Japan.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She looks like a doll! So cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My turn! hiak

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photo taken with Ivan, my previous HR manager and owner of the Integra.

Well, after I went through with the judging and finished everything, I went outside with Ivan and a few of his friends to collect my stuff from Ivan's company van.

Right smack beside his van was this striking thing they called a Ferrari.

I was going goo goo ga ga over that car when one of his friends asked if I would like to sit in it. I thought he was only teasing so I immedietly replied him "Of course la! Such a nice car!"

He gave me such a shock by really opening the car door and turning the ignition on. I was so shocked that I couldn't believe it!

Please. Have a drool. Be envious, jealous even, of me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And to prove the authenticity of the car, we took a picture of this as well.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gawd it is such a beautiful thing!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: