Friday, April 14, 2006

That's it..


...you've just pushed me over the edge.

Not going to elaborate what I'm going to do here, dear readers, but I will think about it during my Tioman trip. This relationship's already been hanging by a thread these past few days, all it takes is just a tiny push for it to topple over. I've had enough of him testing my limits. Enough is enough.

To dear readers, I apologize for making you put up with really self-centered posts most of the time, but please understand that this is my only form of venting my frustrations.

To people/bikers who hoo-ha-ed over me today, thanks but no thanks for the attention today. Me coming out alone does not mean I don't have a boyfriend, and me rounding alone does not mean I am not attached. Just for the record, I AM STILL ATTACHED, so please put away your claws.

To the matt dark gray Ducati 748 who said goodbye and waved to me at Marina Square though, thank you. Cheered me up even though I was really down. Thanks.

Thanks to my two friends who chatted with me and brought me back to earth, you know who you are.

Thanks to all, especially the one who made me seal myself up again.

*UPDATE* I forgot to add this last night.

I went up to 170km/h on the CTE last night! MUAHAHAHA~!~! Could've gone higher than that but I was already turning into the Yishun exit, and there was a truck ambling along in front of me so I had no choice but to slow down.

More rounding tonight! Wave to me if you see me on the road, guys.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continue if u wanna die young..
Good luck its your life.

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell your mouth damn suay. Hurry hurry slap your mouth!

Go 170km/h will die young? Then i went 200km/h how? Should have died last year liao?

Anonymous said...

Lets be realistic. Accidents do happen when you least expect it. But when at 170 or 200km/h you guys just raised the level of chances of it actually happening.

Get my drift?

Anonymous said...

Hi, just passing by while surfing SBF.

I guess I'd just like to comment on the (mis)conception on speed I see here. Speed is only one variable among so many, in terms of safety, and it's generalising too much to say doing 170 or 200 in any situation is a bad thing. There're many situations where 200 is a pretty safe speed (and don't judge sportsbikes alongside commuter cars, they're built for high speeds, and that much more stable, and capable of stopping, maneouvering etc).

It could be pretty bad for your licence though, ma'am. Take it to the track? :) (and wear proper gear!)

jazzyme said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jazzyme said...

grow up

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»