Wednesday, April 12, 2006

This is me..


... being really bo liao and uploading photos from my handphone to post here.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Introducing Ben-no-dick,

Image hosting by Photobucket

who for some reason wanted me to take this photo of him looking really smug.

This was when I was working as a promoter at the recent IT show and Vik in the panda suit.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is Brandy on Lazychoo's bike..

Image hosting by Photobucket

And us curled up in my sister's room watching TV with Tracy.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Okay, my main purpose of blogging today wasn't to show off how badly the photos are taken, but because I have something to get off my chest.

To people who know me personally and people who will get to know me personally: Please be careful with your words when talking to me.

I have been classified by others as an eccentric girl, and the most unexpected things can affect my mood be it done on purpose or not. I would prefer to think of it as the latter most of the time, but I can't control my mood. I'd get all moody and when I get moody, stay away from me on the road.

I ride fast when I'm happy. I ride faster when I'm angry. But worst of all, I ride like a speed demon when I'm sad.

I don't remember major things like events and dates. But somehow I remember the smallest things like light conversation that aren't important enough to mull over.

Be really, really careful of what you say or do because I will remember the things that an impact on me, sometimes for years.

And to make matters worse, I piece together conversations and events and somehow I always come up with a big picture which is usually right on most of the time. Although I am a sotong most of the time, I am sharper than most of you think.

Take, for example, Lazychoo. I remember things he told me more than half a year ago, and by and by, incidents come up to confirm things which I thought were true. Two places, Serangoon and Bukit Batok. Think about it. I even know which part of Bukit Batok, and which condo. Because I caught him staring at it for a long time and I remember him saying something about his past with Bukit Batok.

So here we are, all moody again. This time, I don't even know what to do. Maybe I should get a personal notebook and write all the private things I feel that I shouldn't write here. Maybe that would make me feel better.

Lazychoo once said that we shouldn't let the past affect our present. But what if the past is brought forward into the present?

I felt he didn't bother to care about my feelings, so I didn't bothered to care about his for once too. One, I realised I couldn't stop caring about his feeling no matter how hard I tried, two, while this isn't as shallow as just wanting to take revenge, it leads me nowhere. And three, it wasn't a nice feeling.

So yes, I am left with an empty feeling of not knowing which steps to take next. And yes, the more I get hurt, the more I seal myself up.

Just, for present and would be friends, be careful of what you say and do to me.

I will remember.

Aaaanyway, here're the rest!

I sent my bike for servicing once, and spent the entire process disturbing my mechanic with questions. Here's my reward...

Image hosting by Photobucket

...knowledge (note: might be wrong because it happened a few days ago and he only told me once. I don't have a good memory). He even taught me about the jetting specs and roughly how to piece together an engine. He promised that the next time he does servicing for me, he'd let me have some hands-on experience.

For your eyes only, this happened a couple of weeks ago.

Image hosting by Photobucket

No, it's not photoshopped. It's the lousy quality of my camera phone. Anyway, half the tree broke off and fell down after a spell of freak winds one afternoon. This is the magnitude of the damage measured against me:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Luckily there were no bikes parking in the slot where the tree fell.

And HAHA! I've finally got it! Dear readers, this is a picture of Kenny Rogers!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Roger (right) is going to kill me. Muahahahaha~


Even now he lies
In my face, not knowing that he's the one slashing me apart
In my eyes, not knowing that desolation is creeping in
In my heart, not knowing that day by day
That day by day
What we have is getting weaker
What we loved was getting further
Night by night
My tears are flowing freer
Week by week
That time is only passing
Month by month
That I can see the ending..

I'm just too darn sharp and sensitive for my own good.

2 comments:

Su said...

hey baby.....u? eccentric? cannot be....if not i'm just as eccentric as you...u are lovable..not eccentric....lol...
love ya's

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Why do I feel that the women from us 2 families are made from the same mold but just of various versions?

Personally, I think you should get a journal to scribble in. Diary, journal, notebook - whatever you call it.

Write in everything and anything you don't want/can't type in your blog, and when you re-read it next time, it'll be even sillier than your blog.

Sometimes I bring along some scraps of papers in my bag so I can scribble on them when inspiration strikes and I don't have my diary around. You should try that.

For now, pls go for the shopping with us on Friday, and start prepping yourself to help me diao some ang moh "kai zi" from Sunday onwards!

LoL~ Tc girl.