Thursday, September 14, 2006

Over the weekend


.. and pretty much ever since I last blogged, we...


- Found the very first dude with the musical horn on a bike, like the one in the Dukes of the Hazzard.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All of them have different tones so when activated in a certain order a medley of tones come out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Wah, everybody taking picture, I also want to take!"

But for the time being, it sounds like an awfully loud telephone ringing. The owner hasn't set the tone yet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Got a dog from an uncle who picked her up off the street. Mom paid $200 for her, and the uncle, who was my mom's friend, had the audacity to take the money.

Look, dude, if you picked it off the street you got it for free. And even so, you took $200 from my mother, your friend, for something you got free?

I hope you get struck by lightning and run over by a cay and have the gearshift lever rammed up your arsehole and not die. Then I want your wife to run away with your money and splurge it all on dogs that other people found and return all the dogs to their owners.

Which brings me back to the topic.

This..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

.. is Gino.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She was with us for a mere 2 days when we saw posters being put up near the place where the uncle found her.

The owner was found.

Part of me felt relieved.

Yet another part of me started bleeding, and the blood will never stop like it never did with all the other dogs I've fostered and found homes for.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mom didn't want me to return her because she paid $200 for her.

But you know me. If I didn't return her to her owner, my conscience would eat at my soul for the rest of my life. So I did what I had to do.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I still miss her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Lazychoo finally bought his big bike.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you remembered from a few posts before, this bike originally belongs to Tommy. Interesting things happened directly after Lazychoo took this bike, but I can't write in an unbiased manner so I think I'll just quickly skip to the next section.

Haha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Celebrated Mom's birthday one day before the actual day.

She booked this huge-ass KTV lounge for the family.

We (the younger generation) arrived before they did, so we started messing around with the microphones first.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lazychoo starts the ball rolling.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me, camwhoring with other people as usual.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jennifer in a flurry.

The aunties and uncles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My grandma and my god-mother.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The birthday girl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Peace!

The youngest generation girls.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes Jennifer, I photoshopped away your hand. So there.

Lazychoo acting like I have some sort of contagious disease.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Camwhoring people again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Do you see a ghost?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Recently, my little (no longer youngest liao) cousin developed an affinity with cameras out of the blue, so whenever we take a camera out to camwhore, she wants a part of it too.

No wait, she want's the whole camera for herself.

Presenting the little camera queen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And the next finger is.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, here's where we went awry.

It all started with an innocent monkey face from me back when we were having the shark fin family outing. She caught the expression, and has been making all sorts of monkey faces since then.

See? I am influential!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture is wrong.. so wrong..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

End of little camera queen skit.

Ladies and gentlemen, the following picture is extremely rare, and it was with great vigilance that I caught this photo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That would be my dad. Singing.

I've haven't seen him sing in like.. no wait, I've never seen him sing, period.

More cam-whoring going on..

With my pretty air-stewardess cousin, Leeling jiejie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With my godmother.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My godmother with my grandmama.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My grandmama and me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My mama the birthday girl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And my papa, still singing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mama singing from across the room.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More pictures of people singing..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Godmum sang while grandmum danced.

Time to mess around with the cake!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This cake is perfect for mummy. It's got such a motherly feel.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Happy birthday to Julie..."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lazychoo's song came just after the birthday song, so he...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... started singing while mummy was still cutting the cake.

Last but not least, the three siblings!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jennifer, mummy and uncle Charlie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after such a long and boring pictureblog, here's something for you girls to agree with.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

FOR THE LOVE OF ***, why did you have to put up THAT pic?! I didn't even know you took it!

Please, lah haha~ I've always, and only, put up photos on my blog that I took ages to find the..perfect..angle.

Uff, spoil my image, why don't cha :P