Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We're okay


Thanks for the concern guys, especially to besties Roger and Anthony (and his mother) who were the first to rush to the scene. Anthony who went to accompany Lazychoo at the hospital while Roger stayed with me to settle the whatnots like talking to the Investigating Officer and waiting for the tow truck.

Thanks to Andrew and Chrislyn, who came in the rain and waited with me in the rain while Andrew moved the wave I was riding into a secret hiding place.

Thanks to bro Vik who came after Andrew and Chrislyn set off for the hospital to look for Lazychoo. Thanks, bro, for coming down whilst in the middle of the big bike fest.

And more thanks to Roger who stayed by my side, who could actually just wait comfortably in the car with me but instead went out in the rain to pick up Lazychoo's bike.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, sitting comfortably in Roger's car while he went out to pick up the bike by himself.

Such a dear, sweet guy.

Thanks to Tommy and Wayne, who were at the big bike fest and instead of coming down to see the 929 rushed over to the hospital to look for Lazychoo.

Thanks to Alexander, Shirley and Stanley, who were all at the big bike fest. Thanks for calling to kaypoh about the situation. Much appreciated.

Thanks to Jie Sheng for sharing with me later on that night about your own accident two days before, and chatting with me until I felt better.

Thanks to Su baby for calling. I love you, sweetheart.

Thanks to Yuffie, Daniel, Melvin and Junie for sharing your concerns over the accident. You guys made me feel so touched. Aww.

Thanks to all you huggie-wuggies who cared, who kaypoh-ed and who stood by us during the ordeal. I *heart* you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It helps when you know that you're not alone:) Your blood's crimson red, but my holes are deeper. thanks for your icing advice, and i am getting better by the seconds.