Friday, September 08, 2006

Time to make fun of people again


...From wholivesnearyou.com

This is part of my profile on WLNY:

Getting fed-up with people I don't know asking me to add them in msn. Look dude, I only add people I know in my msn okay? Bugger off!

Word of advice: Don't talk about my bike if you know nothing about it. You wouldn't believe the things I have to deal with from ignorant people who die die want to talk about my bike.


And still I get morons every now and then making the same mistake over, and over, and over, and over, and over.......... again.

This is what my profile looks like.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thereby states the NAME that I wished to be called, my AGE and my current STATUS. You wouldn't believe how many times I've had to deal with "hi, asl?" "got bf?"

Argh. Which is why having this blog is such a good thing. Let the fun-poking session start!

When messaging someone you don't know wanting to make friends, use English. Not some gibberish normal people can not understand unless they speak your funny gibberish language.

Andy_Chua: hi... i'm andy can make a frens with u ma?

No, you cannot make A frenS with me.You could make friends with everyone else, though.

The following one I simply HAD to ridicule. I HAD to. Or I wouldn't be able to live with myself for the rest of my blogging life.

starcross77: hehe... am i cute.. are you looking at me?? :P

Like, WTF?!

This is his picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Are you looking at him?

Anthony: hmm..cooll...a female rider..in our neighbourhood..keke..chat?

hmm..cooll...a male sua-ku-who-chats-with-me-only-because-I-have-a-bike..in our neighbourhood..keke..fuck off?


These are the morons who did NOT read my profile before asking for my msn. For those who did put their msn address, you have my full permission to add and bomb them.

Edmund: Hi babe u damm sexy and chio ,anyway i 25m very open minded guy can talk alot of craps haha hoping to be yr frd. If u dun mind being a frd of mine, kindly give me yr msn email so tat we can chat easier there thankz babe hope to hear from u soon :)

Why sure, my msn email is perverts@freakos.com.

UnChAined: hmm .. hihih .. desmond here ,.,,, u got msn >

Kelvin Yeo: u got msn? we chat in msn... use to ride for 2 yrs rs 125... now take public transport. haha..

kwok jiaren: hellos got msn ?

huat: hihi.. nice to meet u.. got any msn add.. just making friends..


hihi.. (not) nice to meet u.. msn add? got.. don't want to give you only.

weiliang: hi gal. care to chat? if can hope u'll add mi in msn @ jerry_tang666@hotmail.com.. hope to hear frm u soon..

heartbroken: yoyoz care to msn?
frncs_choi@yahoo.com be frendly lah ^^

Sillyass: hihi....terence here... jus wanna know more fre down here... here is my msn, silly_ass10@hotmail.com. add me in ok! hope to get urs too.......

Add, add! Nah, my msn add - notinterestedinpeoplewhoneverreadmyprofilebeforemessagingme@forkoff.com

These, are the scary people.

pinkcivic: when free come out for coffee lehz

Do I know you?

And from the same guy,

pinkcivic: hey u haven tell me wats yr name??

Obviously, you must be retarded. Cannot read my profile, har? Asking me when I am coming out for coffee with you when you don't even know my name.

alvin: be friend :)
alvin: girl can we ex msn :) anyway i ride kips hope to know more u :)
alvin: girl can we ex number n chat :)
alvin: far east can call me at 9797 2084 thk

Somebody bomb him, please. Send marriage proposals, death threats, anything. Or better yet, give his number to all the annoying telemarketeers you know.

Fred: hey ...i was bumping around and i happen to see ya profile ... was like wondering ...what's your preferences for a fling ??


Well you'd have to be named Brad Pitt and have buns of steel that when clenched can break pencils into two.

gx: ride mi ! ha

How about I ride over you?

Guyver: hi i am jeff from woodlands can i get to know you.. how can i reach you.


I am reachable at this number - 999.

hed0555: you love bike dont you?heheheheheee..iprefer car for sure...
hed0555: oh.. its a repsol is it??? wah! the insurance very high for that bike leh...


Oh really? I prefer car for sure too. I just like to split up the car into two so there're only two wheels left for me to ride one. And do you know that one of the biggest NOTs is to NOT praise cars over bikes when talking to a rider? It's a surefire way to get them to dislike you.

Anyway, it's a REPSOL meh? Insurance very high for the bike hor? Insurance also very high for Mitos leh! and Insurance basically very high for EVERYTHING LEH!

And by the way, REPSOL is a PAINTWORK, NOT a bike model.

xiangxiang: hi wanna chat?where do u stay?

I stay in Hougang, IMH, in the section where people went crazy because others don't read their profile before asking them for their address for stalking purposes.

Zeave: a lil intro abt u?

Argh!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh repsol is a name of an oil company... they produce EO for bikes too =)

http://www.repsolypf.com/eng/home/home.asp

Anonymous said...

HI HI ADD ME ON MSN lehz, HAHA.

i am envious of your attention. HAHAHAHA. /sarcasm away =P

jazzyme said...

Thanks for the info! :)

jazzyme said...

oh Junie, can i make a frens with u? add mi in msn lehhh..

No wait, by the way, haven't seen you on my msn recently. Where've you been?