Monday, September 03, 2007

The Great Onnion Plea


Hi guys. It's me. I don't usually ask people for favors, but I need your help on this one.

Onnion, one of the longest friend I have who's still around constantly, is one of the rare few who's not related to me that I actually give a whole lot of shit about.

He is also one of the very, very rare few (actually, this can be considered the first case) whom, when he's hurting, I wish that I am the one hurting instead of him. It kills me to see him like this right now.

I don't wish to divulge his private affairs, but he's a good and sweet guy. His intentions were never to hurt anybody.

So please do me a big favor. Something big is going to happen tomorrow, and I really, really wish the results are going to be positive. So people, pray for him, well wishes for him, and help me hope for him that things will be better from tomorrow onwards.

I believe that if we all wish hard enough, dreams will become reality, right?

Let's wish hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got one from me.
sosincal