Thursday, September 06, 2007

Good Things Come In Pairs


Random squawk: What I'm about to post required me to go through two wedding albums in search of the perfect photos. And now I'm more depressed than ever. Will the overhanging shadow ever go away? Or will it become a painful scar for the rest of my life?


I have not one, but two great news!

When the loving couples,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Leeling Jie Jie/Jonathan Jie Fu, and

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Zhizhong Kor Kor/June Da Sao got married, we all pestered them to have kids but both couples rejected the idea because they felt it was too soon.

Well, later rather than never right? Actually it's not much later but it's pretty darn late for the rest of us who have been waiting.

Both Leeling Jie Jie and June Da Sao are preggos! Yeah~!

Mom called me during work but I was at a launch so I didn't pick up. She then messaged me and when I saw the message, I was overjoyed.

Then again, it elevates me up from jiejie status to auntie status. Darn. Maybe I should bribe them into calling me jiejie instead of auntie.

I couldn't wait to get home to share the awesome news with the rest of the world. Spread the word, I'm going to be an auntie!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just think they're the sweetest. I wonder who's the next one in the family.

No comments: