Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's Tuesday!


I don't think there's anyone in the world who loves Mondays and going back to work as I do right now. I think I'm going to savor this for now before the novelty wears off and I get tired of it.

Anyways, you all already know how much I love my work and I don't think I need to elaborate more, but I really think that I have like, the best job in the world. My department head, Grace, is an AWESOME woman. She has no airs whatsoever, as do my nice regional manager, Mack. She cares for us a lot, yet is not so lenient when it comes to numbers and targets. I think that's a good thing too, because a lot of people tend to take advantage of that kind of kindness.

My assistant head, Kenneth, is a funny and spontaneous guy who has no issues with sharing smokes and jokes with us. He can take a lot of jokes, but only to a certain extend because he has take into consideration the other people who might get offended.

The rest of my department, like William, Joseph, Kelvin, May, Verlois, Germaine, Reaves, Glen, Agnes, Naz, Vanee, Meng, Eric and pretty much everyone at the infamously loud (noisy) worksite room are all very nice and friendly people.

You can see the very big difference when you walk past the telemarketing department or the direct marketing department to get to our hidden little room. Their cubicles and tables are spartan save for a little bit of pictures, their office is immaculate and they are very, very quiet. When you set foot into our worksite room, however, the bright yellow decor hits you and sends your mood shooting straight up. Then you meet the monkeys here (no wait, did I say monkeys? I means people) in formal office wear who talks and jokes and laughes and plays, it really brightens up your day. The tables are anything but spartan, what with all the toys and pictures and whatnots. The whole room is full of activities signifying a busy day, yet the element of fun is always there.

We're a bright bunch. Hehe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've never seen myself so formal before, and this is one of my normal suits. I have this other one that costed me near to 200 big bucks, which has a thin belt that goes pretty well with the suit, and collars that can be worn up or down. I love it.

The targets we have to hit are driving me a little crazy, but I'm still enjoying my work.

Signing off,

Jasmine Tan
Assistant Manager, Employee Solutions
Accident & Health Division
ACE Insurance Limited

6398 8771 DID
jasmine.tan@ace-ina.com
www.aceinsurance.com.sg

Preferred ACE Transportable (PAT) Programme
- You're worth more than just a simple pat!



Warning: If any of you gets cheeky and sends rubbish to my office email, or call me at odd hours on my office phone, I will kill you and rip your balls out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right about Grace. She is a very nice lady. :D

jazzyme said...

You know her? Oh yeah! She's very very very nice and caring. Aiyer, if you know her, that means you already know our plans liao. I wanted to attack your side after I get my qualifications one.

Don't care, get my qualifications liao still attack your side.