Thursday, March 06, 2008

....


I have been unhappy. For awhile now. Which explains the missing posts. Which is also not an excuse for the missing posts. I'm just lazy. Millions of photos to edit. But I don't want to. So all you're gonna get. Is some defragmentated crap of an excuse. Telling you why I don't post anymore.

I know this is awfully horrid of me, but I look at the starving kids in Ethiopia. The forced marriages of India. And then I don't feel so bad. Hehe.

Hello?

Is anybody still there, I wonder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jazzyme: This is sosincal.
I am still reading your blog. I check it everyday. I miss the time when you were all upbeat and had one the the best blogs around. But, everyone is entitles to some bad times. You don't worry about it. Take care of yourself. Put out what you can. I will keep watching for you. Wish I could say something to make things better for you. Just, time heals all.
Sosincal