Monday, March 10, 2008

I Enjoy Grossing People Out

The right side of my face is a bit swollen but it's not that obvious as to warrant a picture to show you guys. Or maybe I just don't want to show my swollen face here.

Anyways, I was very annoyed with the wire gauze I had to bite just now because it itched too much, so I took it out prematurely and contended with the blood.

Photobucket

Took at least 3 of these babies and the blood is still going strong. Now there's a patch of mushy soft gooey feeling thingy at the back of my mouth where the tooth used to be. Eewwww.

And you know what I'm doing right now at this very moment? ... Eating a burger. Right now. Very slowly and delicately because I can't open my mouth wide. So I have to nibble piece by piece.

You know something is wrong when you'd rather bear the pain than to go without your McDee's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jazzyme, trying to freak us out with a little blood. Never happen. Getting teeth pulled. Never fun. I am glad you took it so well and are dealing with it. Keep up the fun. I am still enjoying it, blood and all. I think i have lost a couple myself.
SosinCal

Anonymous said...

Hey gal, take gd care & don eat hard stuff!
Speed Recovery!