Friday, November 28, 2008

Fuck You


The fucking modem is in your fucking room, and for some fucking reason, you refuse to check if I am still using the internet before turning it off. And when you turn it off, just like that, every single night, I have to go over and turn it back on again.

So why, oh why, did you fucking lock the door after turning off the modem, and fucking turn on another switch when I knock on your door because obviously the modem wasn't on? Have fun playing a prank on me in the middle of the night?

And when I knock angrily for the fifth or sixth time because you refuse to open the door the many times I knocked softly before, you angrily open the door and asked what my problem was. My problem is YOU TURNING OFF THE MODEM without checking with me!

And when I turn to go off, you edge in a "fuck off" before you closed the door. Fun, right? Squeezing in that last sentence on purpose before shutting the door just so that there'd be no comeback. Feel big? Feel awfully big because you had the last word? Feel awfully grown up the many times you throw unreasonable tantrums on me and I didn't say anything most of the time?

Grow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say i love reading your blog for your witty writing..and loving your photo-taking too.. :)