Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Obama Wins Presidency


Seriously not my problem, and I seriously didn't watch the campaigns. Can't blame me, I'm not American (not that I actually care about the elections in Singalore either because for some reason it doesn't really matter which president we choose).

BUT..

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20081105/twl-us-vote-7e07afd_4.html

Why I like this guy:

1) Asian stock markets soared to a three week high after the results came out,

2) He looks friendly, AND he's a democrat (let's just hope by democracy he means DEMOCRACY, and not the Singalore version of democracy which functions suspiciously like communism)

and 3) Here's to hoping that the minorities in the States get fairer and equal treatment.

Then again, obviously anyone can be better than 8 years of Bush.

Bah.

3 comments:

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

HAHA. Look at my post. Bleah. Totally different stands.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully...he is able to live long enough.

jazzyme said...

Jenn: You bite me.

Anon: Yeah, now that you've put it that way, I kind of feel worried.