Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Family Gathering


So on the 14th day of Chinese New Year, the Ngoh Hiong clan gathered at our 3rd uncle's house for a "just because" gathering. We'd already gathered during Chinese New Year, and one month before it for a dry run, so this was "just because" we love each other so much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyone getting ready to lao the yu-sheng.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Baby boy.

My grandmama is always the enthusiastic one. She'd always be the first to sit down while we potter around for photo taking sessions.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My loving Mama and Papa.

Photobucket

And HERE WE ARE!

Photobucket

We're larger than life, okay! You mess with one of us, you mess with ALL of us.



So at that gathering, my mom invited two of my cousins out for lunch a couple of days later.

Photobucket

These two. we ate sushi, shopped for knick-knacks, and had..... chocolate fondue.

Photobucket

Haagen-Dasz, $43 or $46, somewhere in the forty-plus range. Enough for about 4 people. This, was, awesome!

Photobucket

Mom and sis enjoyed themselves too.

And kudos to Amos(quito) for dropping by to say hi, getting electrocuted in the process! He says I made his day when I told him that my cousins thought he was handsome. Muahahahaha.

No comments: