Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hi Guys!


Do me a big favor, can?

Go to http://little-indulgence.blogspot.com/ and help me vote for the poll on the right.

The blog is still undergoing major changes at the moment, which explains why it looks so spartan now. The new blog template format is driving me crazy, and I still don't know how to insert a customised blogskin without it cranking up on me.

Help, anyone?

Also, could you guys be a peachy peach and let me know here if there's anything I can do to make the blog better? Like.. "The header would look better if you...." "The words would look better if you use so-and-so font.." NOT "Not nice leh, your blog..", Okay?

3 comments:

feathers said...

No more sexy kissing girls!! Haha, very hard to read in office when I was working. Other wise, font a bit bit bigger might help? Abit small for old people like me thou actually my font also quite small, hmm.

jazzyme said...

Er I mean the Little Indulgences blog.................... Haha

But I like my kissing girls *whines*

feathers said...

Oops!! But that is nice and new, don't need changing. Hehe!