Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Ball Is Now Little Boy



Photobucket

We recently took up badminton. I don't like badminton all that much (don't get me wrong, I like it, just not THAT much), but Lazy feels obliged to join his friend in the game, so I went along, but I seriously hope that this doesn't last long because 1) When you get forced to do something long enough, you start hating it. And 2) I don't want to spend my weekends doing things I don't like doing. This feels like early 2006 all over again.

Aaaaanyway, because of a miscommunication last week that I'd like to bitch about (if you haven't noticed, I'm in a pissy mood right now) but for the sake of this post I shan't, we had the entire evening to spend with Little Boy.

Photobucket

Yeah, you heard me right, Little Boy. Because he doesn't look like a ball anymore.

Isn't he the cutest?

Photobucket

His mommy threw the blankie over his head and went "girl girl girl girl girl girl girl girl". Baby boy looks like a little girl!

Photobucket

See, he peeps shyly around the blankie? Just like a little girl.

Photobucket

Baby boy's mommy is an evil girl. See all the stickers?

Photobucket

How she can be even more evil - Point and laugh.

Photobucket

So cute, right?

I call the following picture "Trail of Destruction".

Photobucket

Can you tell why?

The one preventing him from eating tissue paper is his grandmama, also my godmother-cum-aunt, and on the right is his mommy, also my godsister-cum-cousin. Long story.

Since we had the free time, we followed them to Bishan for eats and shopping.

Photobucket

Little boy did not like the high chair. He showed his displeasure by tipping over his dinner.

Photobucket

But still oh-so-cute.

1 comment:

Rem said...

he got nice eyes with double eyelids~ i'm a big sucker for nice double eyelids.. haha.. too bad my girl is single eyelid like me.. LOL.. maybe i should start saving up for her double eyelid surgery in future liao.. =P