Sunday, May 03, 2009

委屈


I gave in. When he didn't reply I almost gave up. Luckily he replied in the end.

At this point the blame is still on me (even though he was the one who got angry first during what was to be an amicable communication session) because he feels I wouldn't admit to not wanting him to go meet him because I don't like him. So I deserve this kind of treatment. Pretend I'm invisible the whole day, throw his clothes on me, all just because he think I don't want to admit.

I'd have thought it was obvious enough that I don't like the other guy. Also, not liking him wasn't the whole reason I didn't want him to go and meet him. I didn't want history to repeat itself and have that guy treat him like shit (why, oh why do I not want others to treat him like shit?)(please go ahead, treat him like shit for all I care now), and I didn't want him to be a hypocrite (for saying that that guy was shitty and should be taught a lesson and all that jazz, and still go out and pander to him like his dog)

And because I hated this kind of animosity, I gave in.

And he's still pushing, finding more things to blame me about.

And I think I'm going to give in more.

And die inside.

Like I did.

Two years ago.

Not that he actually cares anymore. He will only treat me nice when I buy things like guitar hero for him.

And because I am semi-broke, I shall begin building my walls again because he won't be treating me nice until I buy the next expensive thing for him.

Dead inside. Again.

No comments: