Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tonight


Tonight, I let that closet-homo win.

Purely because I found out myself a few days before and had the mental preparation for today. He didn't even bother to tell me. And it's not the first time after I made it clear that he has to give me mental preparation way before, which makes his apology redundant.

Redundant. As I said before, I give up, I'm dead inside, yadda yadda yadda, nothing you can do that will hurt me anymore, etc etc.

And also coincidentally, one of my readers Bret asked me out for dinner. Which takes my mind off all the really gay things some guy is going to do to my boyfriend.

Now it's no longer about how shitty that guy is treating my boyfriend (by the way, you can all treat him like shit, I don't care anymore), but how gay it gets.

Girls. Imagine some guy pawing at your other halves, begging for attention. And your guy succumbs to him, and only him, the way a guy would succumb to a skirt.

Something wrong?

Dude's lost his girlfriend, now he's throwing his emotional burdens on my boyfriend. Which is why it's gay. Got nobody to call (actually you got many, lor, don't know why you keep calling my boyfriend only), call my boyfriend. Got nobody to share feelings with, share with my boyfriend. Got nobody to kiss and fuck?

I am so not touching Lazy tonight. Just in case.

PS: I think I'm going to want to talk to one of Lazy's friends one of these days. Have a good bitching session with him.

I think I'm going to call YF.

No comments: