Monday, July 06, 2009

Bitch Of A Cudas


Firstly, it is not YOUR internet, its everyone's internet. It was just put in YOUR room at YOUR request initially. And just because the internet is in YOUR room, does not mean we fucking owe you a thing that we have to fucking grovel to you to turn it on, and you don't have to act like you're giving us the internet at great personal expense.

Secondly, you don't answer her calls because you are going out. You don't answer her calls because you are at home. You don't answer her calls because you are out with friends. You fucking don't answer her calls when you're out getting fucked in the middle of the night at 4.30am (without telling mom that you'll be home late, making her worry). And when you don't answer her calls, she calls me. Many times. And I have to fucking throw down whatever I am doing just to answer her calls ABOUT YOU. You fucking selfish cannot answer mom's call but run to the phone like a she-dog when some random guy calls.

Thirdly. There is such a thing as speaking normally. You don't have to fucking shout for every single fucking little thing that I do. I am not one of your NCC cadets. I don't fucking respond positively to shouting.

I let you slide with all your rubbish and nonsense without a word because you are my sister. But you fucking push and push, again and again. You're not even trying push your luck, you're acting like we all fucking owe you our lives, that our existance is purely to entertain you.

As much as I could grit my teeth and bear with it, there are going to be times when I blow up and start shouting back. Not that it means anything to you, you blow up almost every other day.

I hope you enjoy your day, bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mei mei... Dont be like this okay?
Treasure what you have and always look at the good side... Dont be like me only regret when its lost forever.....