Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Security At Towkay Neo's House


Random Squawk: I've had these pictures in my blog folder for ages. I'll just unload them in a blur so you won't know that these are outdated.

You won't believe how tight the security is at towkay neo's house.

We were there some time ago for a gathering, and look what we had to do:

Photobucket

This is her kitchen. This is a corner of her kitchen. And those are...

Photobucket

... our phones. Security required us to surrender it to the kitchen, where we won't be able to contact the outside world.



....... nah, I'm just kidding you. That piece of kitchen counter is the only area on the second floor (where we were) that had reception. So when a phone rings, someone would run to the kitchen to pick it up.

Cool, eh?

Then I wanted to take a picture of how big the living room was, and Mr KS caught me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't he a happy fella?

No comments: