Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And The List Goes On


I beginning to feel more and more like one of Lemony Snicket's characters in A Series Of Unfortunate Incidents.

On top of all the unfortunate things that have happened to me recently, I got sick. Was feverish last night. Thankfully I felt better today, and I found out that I felt better from Lazy, who reached over and felt my forehead for temperature upon waking up, then gleefully exclaimed "Feeling better!". So sweet.

But that is not all. I have this sharp pain in the back of my mouth, on the left this time (it was on the right the last time). Almost the same story, my wisdom tooth is grinding into the bone at the back of my mouth. And, remembering the feeling of nerve upon nerve being ripped out, I am having second thoughts about going to the dentist. So for the moment, I'm looking like half a fat pig, with half my face swollen.

Still, that is not all. Remember my bike giving me yet more problems? Well, our weekend was so jam packed with other people's stuff (this happens every weekend; we hardly have time to ourselves) that we hadn't gotten a chance to even check out my bike. I don't know if it'll even start later for me to go to class.

Very nice, lah.

2 comments:

feathers said...

I'm having a rough time too, hang on there together! *hugs*

jazzyme said...

Thanks for the encouragement *hugs*