Monday, November 08, 2004

NOTE: I have shifted all my emo shit to this other blog i have, http://tjazmania.blogspot.com/ so if you're up to reading boring emo shit about me, feel free to visit (",) *note that because I am a terribly busy person, that site will still be under construction for a few days*

I have also changed the skin of this blog because the previous one had errors in it, which meant I had to edited my posts directly into the templates. Isn't this better? *drools over mayday*

Back to today's article:

According to a recent survey, more people prefer marine fishes over tropical fishes. In fact, some radical fish lovers are going to the extremes:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Isn't he sweet? Bet his father can't find him now! *evil snicker*


Anyway, my cat had a bad hair day today.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



So I told her she needed a bath. And she look pitifully at me



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I told her it was no use, she was still going to take a bath whether she liked it or not. Then she gave me this face:



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



and started to run. I asked my pet monkey to catch her



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



But she got away again. She went hiding, but I found her alright.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



my monkey was then having his banana so I asked my dog to catch her



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



and he did. So I gave her a bath and hung her up to dry.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



My other cat thought this was funny, so he started to laugh:



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



So I got Gene Simmons to scare him, and he started to cry:



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



by this time my cat had already dried, so she started putting on makeup to look pretty



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



and got all dirty again because she mistook my lipstick as a foundation *she's a cat remember? she doesn't know anything about makeups, much less what they're for* and got all dirty again. I got fed-up with chasing her around and giving her baths so I...










>>>









>>>









>>>









>>>









Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


...shaved her. MUAHAHAHAHA~!~!! *I'm a sick little girl, yes I am*


*For your information, I do not own a cat. The above story was fabricated out of curiosity as to what my mind can get up to when bored. Hopefully, some stranger guy will think "wow! she's so talented!" and message me for copyrights.*


No comments: