Thursday, May 26, 2005

Fight! Fight! haha

Sunny (and noisy) Thurday afternoon and I'm stuck at home. Sigh. Next week today I'll be the girl of your dreams in the IT show.

WooHoO~! So start sucking up to me now.

For the benefit of Leeling jiejie (Hi~), this is my new pet

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mazda.

No, she is not a rat. She's a chinchilla.

This darn stupid uncle came to my mom's coffeeshop the other day and sold Mazda to her for $40. He said that he'd bought her on the pretext of wanting her to mate with his male chinchilla, but they wound up fighting.

He kept her for a year because she was so cute. And now he's selling off all his other "hobbies" too.

All I could say was he's an ass. Doesn't he know that you can't expect them to mate by simply throwing her in his other chin's cage? They need to get to know each other and get accustomed to each other's smell.

Mazda now has this habit of keeping to herself. She's not curious at all, like all other chins are. She also refuses to eat pellets, leading me to suspect her previous owner of feeding her with only hay.

What an ass.


Isn't it strange how sometimes you have a lot to say and blog but when you actually sit down in front of a computer everything just eludes you? It's kinda irritating.

*post edited, war removed*

Have decided to completely stop on my novel. I've developed some sort of writer's block over that particular story.

Will post snippets of it here when I am free.

No comments: