Friday, May 20, 2005

This just in.

Had an argument with baby today. I have totally realised that we are completely not fit for each other. I mean, we have so much difference between us, we could never be truly happy with each other..

Oh well, we could be happy for awhile, but sooner or later our differences are going to catch up on us.

A digression, if I might be allowed one.

I am going to resist all temptations of complaining about him here because it's not gonna help clear my mind. I need a clear mind to make me steer clear of him because if my mind is full of hatred, I will go back to him once the hatred clears.

I don't want that to happen again.

I need this hatred to go away.

Now, where were we?

Ah, our differences. We have so much differences between us. Our thinking, our upbringing, our way of life. He doesn't get what I mean most of the time, and only adheres to me only because he knows that if he doesn't, I'll be angry.

My family dislikes the way he butts in on every conversation, and the way he controls me. I hate the way he wants to know every single thing in detail, that I have to explain every single little thing to him in detail until he clearly understands it. Even if it was something others consider a norm, he won't know about it until I explain. It sounds funny to you, but it's really tiring for me.

I have always said that guys who hit girls are unchivalrous bastards. I had thought that he was a chivalrous guy, but I thought wrong. He was one of them who thinks nothing of slapping a girl.

I admit it was partly my fault, that I shouldn't have flared up for such a small thing but he should not, under any circumstances AT ALL, slap me back. Now I know for sure that this relationship is over.

Mom says that a guy who hits his girl once, will do it again. I believe her, because this is not the first time I've been hurt by him. I promised myself a long time ago that any guy who even dares to lay a finger on me will not get a second chance at all, period.

But I gave him that chance.

Now I see that was a mistake.

Isn't it wierd how that something that happened in a split second could comepletely turn the tables? One minute we were in a heated argument and the next, he's crying and begging for my forgiveness. One moment I was just angry at him and the next, sheer numbness.

It was as if a gun went off in my head. BAM!

It's also wierd how that a single thing could spark off so many things as well. For one, it sparked off the alarm in my head. Mom got really angry and was really considering bashing him up. My sister was also angry and gathered up the courage to forbid him to come inside the house. If my dad knows about this... I shudder to think.

Perhaps I'll find someone truly right for me some time. Perhaps not. I always fall in love easily.

Far too easily.

No comments: