Monday, May 30, 2005

I love you Singapore! I love you for having yearly sales that last for two months!

I went on a shopping spree today. Haven't felt so good doing shopping in such a long time! I believe this is the first time I'm shopping for clothes ever since Chinese new year.

Spent $100 today, all on clothes! Whew! And I would just like to say sorry to my paycheck in July for using $100 in advance. Thanks to baby for providing the money, but I’m returning the money once I get my paycheck although he doesn't want me to pay him back.

Stuff I bought! Did I get them cheap or what?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a nice and sophisticated-looking top that accentuates curves on my waist. Check out the dumb paper bag it came in. Price: $24.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the most expensive thing I got today, at $33.90. but I think it's worth it, because it hugs my ass and only shows where I want to be shown.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BARGAIN BUY. This gotten for 29.95 at Shibuya! Isn't it great? There was this other black dress of a different design there that I wanted, but I decided get just this one instead.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BARGAIN BUY. Gotten for an amazing $2 at Ang Mo Kio yesterday. It's tight fitting and body hugging. Need I say more?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lovlies at $2.90 each. There were more where it came from, but I decided to get just these. There were a few costumes for bedroom play too, but.. not yet. *grins*

Anyway, went to this doll-maker website http://elouai.com/doll-makers/candybar-doll-maker.php and made these

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Made by me. Doesn't it looks like me? What do you think? If you're really free online then go make one of yourself or your friends. Sorry, girl dolls available only. Make one for me when you’re free.

And, since I am still so damn free, I’ll show you something.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What does this look like to you? Looks like a road sign to me.

It's a school logo, by the way.

No comments: